- Door-to-door Straight from/to your home or office
- Open Quick and affordable option
- Enclosed Safe and clean option
- Expedited Guaranteed pick-up date
- Canada Ship from/to Canada Daily
- Hawaii Ship from/to Hawaii
- Relocating people Private or corporate moves
- Online car buyers Bought and shipped online
- College students Move from/to the college campus
- Snowbirds Move to the endless summer
- Classic car lovers With passion for classics
- Car resellers Delivered to your client
- Military The home of the brave
- International shippers Move overseas
Snowbirds shipping to/from Florida
Snowbirds car shipping to/from Florida (to/from or any state in the U.S.) prefer eCarMover. Our friendly customer support team handles each case individually and pays attention to every detail, giving you the very best in snowbirds auto transport.
Individuals "International service"
Individuals Transporting single or multiple vehicles:
• Purchased from E-Bay
• Purchased from automobile dealerships
• Inner-family moves
• Military moves
What is door-to-door car shipping?
Door-to-door car shipping is the most convenient method of auto transport. You select a specific address for your vehicle to be picked up and dropped off. The truck driver will pick up and drop off your vehicle as close to this desired address as safely and legally possible.
What is open auto transport?
Open auto transport is the most common type of car shipping service. Open transport car shipping is easier to arrange than enclosed car shipping. Because open trailer car carriers can carry an average of 8-10 cars at once, open car transport is also more cost-effective than enclosed.
Do I need enclosed car transport?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself if you're deciding whether you need enclosed car transport, or the standard open auto transport:
1.Do you consider your car an investment?
2.Are you concerned about snow or cold weather?
3.Are you concerned about dust, dirt, pollution, or other debris your car might be subject to over the course of transport?
4.Is your car old and/or have a custom or unique paint job?
5.Do you want extra protection against theft?